Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What to do on a cloudy, sprinkly, gloomy day

Make paper airplanes and fly them around the house and in the backyard between sprinkles:






Don't be too impressed by my airplane making skills. I totally cheated. Alex was gifted an extraordinary Klutz Paper Airplane Making Book for his birthday and I copied them step by step.

Oh, speaking of Step By Step, NKOTB have released a greatest hits album which I should probably buy so I can relearn the songs before the concert rolls around. Another dayhome mom is also going to the concert so I don't feel so geeky, lol! Seriously I think I know only a few songs, Step by Step, Hangin Tough, Summertime, Cover Girls, Please Don't Go Girl - not sure about the last one...is that even NKOTB?

3 comments:

Goofball said...

paper airplains are entertaining!

Brenda said...

You got tickets for NKOTB, Candice would be totally jelous. She loves them too. I love the airplanes and beleive it or not some people can't follow instructions from a pattern, so dont sell yourself short on your skills. they look great.

Mrs. M said...

lol...the boy band concert makes me laugh...only bc my three doors down friend bought tixs in Toronto before they released their Calgary date so now she has tixs for both!!!
The planes are supercool! How fun for all of you.