Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm losing track of my blogs...

I posted in the wrong blog - I think that's like that movie where Steve Martin or John Candy or someone gives the guy the WRONG FINGER.

Anyways...

I'm working on a new blog. Come check it out. Team Crockett has been revisited and reformed and is now Tarts and Tallywackers. Tarts are for the ladies and you'll have to google Tallywackers but I'm sure you know they're for the boys :P

Moving on...

I had a fabulous post but it's gone so instead of recapping the lengthy original I'm going to post something I was going to do tomorrow. A recipe.

How. Freaking. Boring.

But here it is:

Italian Pasta Salad
2 cups mayo
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 cloves minced garlic
3 tbsp FRESH chopped basil
4 cups colored rotini pasta - cooked and drained
2 cups seeded chopped tomatoes
1 chopped yellow pepper
Mix it all together and let sit overnight. Simple yet elegant!

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Looks yummy Lesley! Can I put in a request for your Buffalo Wing Dip???That I know is fabulous...just what we need for the Labour Day classic!

Jenn said...

I would like to invite you to join me in another blog. I'll let you know the details when I see you next. =)

Jenn

Mrs. M said...

Tarts & Tallywackers! That's hilarious!! Very Bridget Jones...that's what it reminds me of. Will there be Vickers at your events? Okay, that's just my weird mind running away with me!:)