Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Random Things About Me

  1. I like having my toenails painted at all times.
  2. I cry at movies, television and Tim Horton's commercials.
  3. I love to advocate for things I believe in, how many people now own a Norwex dishcloth because of me?
  4. I've owned 3 new vehicles where as my husband has never owned a brand new vehicle.
  5. I'm a socialite, love to meet people and converse.
  6. I love outdoor time, whether it's walking, hiking or playing at the park with my boys.
  7. I have two middle names Mae and Alice - or maybe it's two first names : Lesley and Mae ...Mom'll have to clarify that one...
  8. I have two tattoos.
  9. I don't exactly speed read but I definitely read fast - I can finish a book in a day or two.
  10. I once shared a cabin with 12 girls, it's really an experience every one should try...kidding...
  11. I love my family and friends.
  12. I don't mind driving 3 1/2 hours each way to visit my family - gives me time to chat with Aaron and gives the boys some mindless movie time enroute.

3 comments:

Alberta said...

You & your sister each have 2 first names...or at least that was our intentions. HLD are just names that we both liked...we were being semi pressured by family members to use so and so's name...hence our choice. LMA was partly original partly my family heritage. My Mom was Mae and Gabby (great grandmother) was Alice. We had great boy names picked out but never got to use them...oh well, we are very happy being HLD & LMA's parents. Love ya both!

Blog said...

Wait... Where's #13? And, show us your tats! Show us your tats! :)

Lesley said...

OMG?!? I can't believe I forgot #13 - duh, I totally feel like a loser now...

#13 - I'm somewhat absent minded sometimes and I'm okay with that!