Monday, May 07, 2007

So tired yet I can't fall asleep

Have you ever had one of those nights when you're totally exhausted but just can't relax enough and let go of all those thoughts to just drift away?
That would be me, right now.

On a funnier note, I was doing some errands tonight and was in the convertible. Picture it: Lesley shopping at Safeway and trying to tuck in about 20 bags of groceries into the trunk. Loohooserrrrrrrrrrr! That would be me! I'm still laughing about it...

Now I must get some sleep...it's a big day ahead, plus 23 weather and me and a whole bunch of kiddies heading to the park...wish me luck!

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Lesley, your mind was probably too full to relax. Next time try writing down all those thoughts racing through your mind and you should be able to sleep!

23...well you can just send some of that this way! We got up to 14 yesterday and today won't be much better. Dad's still enjoying his rides to work!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kilt boy what ya doin with my wife in that picture. Am still glad ya didn't start flashing the crew from Scotland, ya might have lost to Kates Aunt.
Glad you all came and thanks for everything you guys did for us.
Am waiting for ya to buy that quad so we can hit the woods.
Jeff

Lesley said...

Aren't you supposed to be honeymooning right now??????
We're trying to give you some space to unwind after the hoopla and I'm totally disappointed to see you're spending your quiet time READING MY BLOG and not making babies...or at least practising...
Love you guys though!