Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Failed Thursday Thirteen Lists
  1. Words to describe myself
  2. Crazy things I've done
  3. Funny one-liners
  4. Songs I could listen to over and over
  5. Things in my fridge
  6. Books I've read
  7. Things to do in Calgary
  8. People I'd like to meet
  9. Places I've been
  10. Happy thoughts
  11. Things you'd like to hear
  12. Desserts I love
  13. Things I love about spring

I've definitely had an off day which is totally unusual for a happy, upbeat person like myself. I have successfully made a list of 13 attempts at completing my Thursday Thirteen for this week. I've read more than 13 books but couldn't think of really quality ones I wanted to share and I'm sure I could think of lots of words to describe myself and maybe the crazy stories aren't exactly appropriate for the world wide web...you know today can't end soon enough!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Failed? What do you mean?

Lesley said...

Well those were all of the topics I'd made attempts at coming up with "13 of" for a list last night - sometimes it's harder than it sounds...