Friday, May 18, 2007

According to Alex, Mommy has a Jessica Simpson complex

Here's how my conversation with Alex went :

Alex (in a singsong voice): Mommy, I can see your niiiiiiiiippppppppples. Hee hee hee.
Me: What do you mean you can see my nipples? (I was wearing a t-shirt)
Alex: I can totally see them, they're right there (he points vaguely in my direction from the other side of the playroom)
Me: I don't think so babe, they're definitely not showing. (I folded my arms across my chest - that'll show him)
Alex: Well now all the kids can see your nipples! (He shouted this and seemed really upset now)
Me: Why don't you show me where you can see my nipples? (Totally frustrated but yet amused somewhat)

Then Alex runs over and starts pointing to my ELBOWS. Apparently he got a little mixed up...

2 comments:

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

thats our boy...

Anonymous said...

LMAO!