Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Favourite Quotes

  1. Be just and fear not.
  2. The first person who has to believe in you is YOU.
  3. Three seconds to say I love you, Three hours to explain it, And a lifetime to prove it.
  4. Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are.
  5. Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
  6. If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were.
  7. Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.
  8. Failure is not the worst thing in the world. The very worst is not to try.
  9. God, grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the Courage to change the things I can; and the Wisdom to know the difference.
  10. All things are difficult before they are easy.
  11. Life is not a dress rehearsal; it's the main event - you don't get anotherchance
  12. The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
  13. You don't love someone because they are beautiful; they are beautiful because you love them.

5 comments:

Alberta said...

All good ones!

My personal motto...The hurrier I go, the behinder I get!

Tracy said...

These were great!! And how true they are!

Tracy said...

Number 9 I say a lot (especially when I drive in the car)!! :)

Allie said...

Those are beautiful quotes. Thanks! I am going to print them off and put them somewhere where I can look at them everyday!

Nelly said...

Hey, just stoppin by from my sis tracy's place. Had to comment on your video! They are my fav CD right now. Got one on mine too!