Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Long awaited....

Drop it like it's hot girlfriend! Yup, we're on stage shaking it
And we met up with 3 other stagettes, one bride wasn't dressed up and was probably more embarrassed to be wearing normal clothes..it's like an unwritten rule or something...The bride in the lei totally looked like Avril Lavigne too.
Shopping in Banff...love the earmuffs!

Karen: smile Lesley, look like you're enjoying yourself

Lesley: what the hell am I doing at a country bar?C'mon Liz (mother of the bride) let's show them how to party...
And she totally kept up to me shot for shot. WOOT WOOT Liz is a party girl!
The bridal party, please ignore the bride straddling the bannister...What a great excuse to be able to wear our panties on the outside of our pants and feather boas... I tell you Monica and I should totally be professional stagette planners, although Hunter was unavailable for Kathryn's :-(



1 comment:

Tracy said...

How fun! You guys look like you had a blast! I cannot remember when I had that much fun? My memory is failing me!!!!