Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! My mom rocks, she's one of my best friends and always will be...and she lets me take these silly pictures, what more can a girl ask for?
This is the before pic, not so hot! And this is the after pic, lovin' the grass! We were only grass-less for a couple days but I sure missed it!

We're one step closer to finishing our backyard. The sod is down, now we just need to put gravel into Lyla's dog run and rebuild the back fence and add a gate for Lyla. I'm so excited! Then we can put all the kids stuff back on the grass and I can buy a new patio set for the deck. We're looking at the faux-wicker stuff, loveseat, 2 chairs and coffee table. We hardly ever eat our dinner out there but do like to sit out for a few drinks with company and watch the kiddies run wild.
My fab boys gifted Mommy with a spa certificate! Yippee! My boys know me so well, any kind of pampering and I'm all over it! Breakfast in bed would have been nice but Aaron had to work today so cocktails and a nice bath will be a good substitute tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy mothers Day Les.
Kris(ta)

Jenn said...

Happy Mothers Day

Jenn and Lucas