Sunday, July 09, 2006

What a fun night!




Here's us girls headed downtown on the train.

Kathryn and her parents

Kathryn, her parents (Liz and Billy) and Aunt Sheena and Uncle Stewart

The ladies

The bride to be and her girls (me and Nadine)

Me and my best girl!



We've ordered our bridesmaid gowns and boy do we look hot! They're very flattering I must say.  We celebrated our dress buying with dinner and drinks downtown last night which also gave me a chance to meet Nadine.  She's a very nice girl and I can easily see why Kathryn's such good friends with her -she's just so much fun to be around! She's also a licensed esthetician and gave me some good information...I can also add "dorito chip" to my list of catch phrase terms (camel toe...muffin top...)



Thanks for the fun weekend ladies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, totally off subject, but man, you got nice hair! I think I got the short end of the stick on the nice MacAulay hair genes. You and Monica make me sick!

New MrsIngram said...

no really explanation on the Dorito thing .. this one I haven't heard!