Thursday, July 13, 2006

A pretty average day at the Beck's



Alex was tired out right after dinner and a bath

The boys and I played hard right up until bedtime...actually they didn't even make it to bedtime! Lucky Mommy!



Aaron was late getting home tonight and was lucky enough to come home to a sparkly clean, quiet house -it's even clean sheet night tonight.  I managed to get all of the household stuff done seeing as I could not keep my kids awake past 7 o'clock! The van is packed and ready to head up to Edmonton as soon as the last kidlet has gone home tomorrow.  I think I enjoy my weekends more when we actually leave the city, sure, we have to drive a few hours to visit Mom and Dad but it's totally worth it.  The boys are really excited to swim in Nannie's hot tub, Joseph even dug out his swim goggles. 



Maybe we'll get some more footage of the Beck Boys jamming away on Papa's guitar! Actually two of my cousins from Mom's side will be there as well, it's been forever since we've seen them so I suppose we're long overdue to have a visit with them.



Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Joseph has his goggles but Alex doesn't have any, although I don't think he'd really want to use them.