Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Well we had a great idea...and that's as far as it went!

Aaron had a great suggestion tonight, he thought maybe after my spa appointment on Saturday we'd head out to Drumheller for the night and then spend Sunday at the Royal Tyrell Museum checking out the dinosaur bones or maybe just walking the badlands. Well there's no hotel rooms available so that's as far as the idea went. Apparently spur of the moment and dinosaur park just don't go hand in hand during the peak season.
In reality I think Aaron's just trying to preoccupy himself until holiday time rolls around. After we return from holidays he may make a drastic career move but I'll let him tell you guys all about it.

So Uncle Henry & soon to be Auntie April did I make the cut? Can I read at your wedding? I haven't done it before but I would love to take part in your wedding! I'll try not to do anything cowgirl-ish like say y'all....let me know so I can practise..........poor kids will be subjected to me speaking the word of the Lord.....in my tube top....not pretty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Les,

We would love to have you read at the wedding!! Thank you for the offer. I just need your e-mail address and I will send the reading to you.

April

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»