Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm sure you're all tired of my cards by now...



Here's a zebra postage stamp technique, it's a bit blurry -oops!

This is a pocket card where you write on the little white notecard

This one turned out a bit blurry but it is a folding card when you untie the bow it opens up a flap to write your message on.



After tonight there's only 3 more stamping classes, I'll be missing the August class because we'll be in Halifax but I'm hoping to go to a makeup class to learn the new techniques. Christine showed them to me tonight and they were definitely something I don't want to miss...it's borderline pathetic, I know.



Joseph's camp was slightly better today than yesterday.  He went to Butterfield Acres and Michelle (his aide) bought him a ticket for a pony ride, I think she took pictures as well -can't wait to see those!



Aaron and I are off to the Stampede tomorrow night. The Calgary Stampede is a world wide famous event, it is spectacular, there is always great concerts, great rodeos and great food.  I'm positive that every Calgarian could eat for free for the entire event.  All the major businesses have Stampede Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners, some ask for a food donation but hey, it's a great opportunity to get rid of the lentils and other purchases that seemed like a good idea at the time.

6 comments:

Anne said...

I am never too tired of seeing the beautiful cards that you make. I am envious. Have you thought of selling your cards, if so, I want to be first in line to purchase about 2 dozen assorted greetings. You could have a great home base business there. You should consider it. Keep the cards coming. Give the little guys big hugs for me, and, be sure to bring their swim wear. I thing Derek is setting up the pool this weekend. It isn't a very big pool, only about 3 feet high and twelve feet across. You know, one of those big above ground inflatable pools. As I said, not real big, but definitely big enough for the kids to have fun in.

Lesley said...

The boys are going to love it!Our neighbours have a big pool like you guys and my kids keep begging me to let them in it! If we had more yard space I think we'd probably get one...but the 3 foot diameter blowup will have to do for now! LOL!

New MrsIngram said...

I would kill for such amazing talent and imagination .. I sadly have neither. Well I do have nice boobs and an okay ass, but selling those will only get me put in jail!

You really should consider selling to atleast family and friends.

Brenda said...

Your cards are wonderful to look at. I just wish I had the time to start such projects. This should be nay down time with Girl Guides, but between pregant women and wedding at work, I have been kept quite busy. Maybe a good winter project to try

Jenn said...

lentils.... haha ha ha

you are so right. =)

Anonymous said...

I never get bored of your cards! They are always so pretty and cheerful.

Please, keep posting them. You are very talented and way creative!