Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Well we finally picked a winner -babysitter that is

Aaron got his dream babysitter, 23, blond and yup she's a looker. Good thing she drives so I don't have to worry about him driving her home. Ha ha Aaron!
I'd spoke to Gabrielle (the sitter) on the phone a few times and didn't actually meet her until last night before we left but in the 10 minutes that she was there before we left she won the hearts of our boys with some bubbles to play with outside, we got home just before 10 and the kids were still up playing their hearts out. We're pretty slack when it comes to date night, we've never given the sitters a bedtime for the boys, we figure if they fall asleep great but we don't want it to be forced because we want them to think of sitters as fun people not meanies.The only downside to Gabrielle is that she works at a bar on Friday and Saturday nights so she's unavailable. So, we're still on the hunt for a good weekend babysitter...Andrea and I have joined forces trying to find one and still nothing.
It was date night last night, we went to see Pirates of the Caribbean, it was really good but a total cliffhangar which I don't like. I like a movie to have a beginning, middle and end -this one totally has on ending, which is smart for the moviemakers because it almost guarantees that everyone will go see the next one to find out what happened.
It's supposed to be a hot one today which I'm loving except I'm starting to get some weird tan lines...poor kids....out comes the tube top again today!

3 comments:

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

I dont know about Turner Valley babysiters....but I know a great one in Calgary...right Les?!?!? I sat for you a bunch of times...payback time...yes!!! and you already have experience with diapers and such...

H

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»