Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yes I wore the moose hat

I really am the best mother, ha ha. My boys have been talking about going to Montana's so I could wear the moose hat for weeks so I couldn't let them down, now could I?
So, Friday we went out for a birthday lunch and then hit one of the malls to buy my birthday Lululemon sweater from my boys - I think Jenn started a trend :o) Lululemon is expensive but I think 1 new sweater on my b'day is totally reasonable. Mom also gifted herself with a new Lulu sweater.
Friday night we all went to see Race to Witch Mountain. It was fantastic! The boys loved it - and so did the adults. There were a few parts that were really fast that Alex had a hard time following but he didn't want to leave so all was good.
Saturday Mom and I hit the West Edmonton Mall for some shopping. We went in to Bath and Body Works and LEFT WITH NOTHING!!!! Hard to believe, I know BUT I couldn't decide on anything and still have a lot of soap at home so I kept my money for other stuff. I'm not really sure what? I used my Sephora and H & M gift cards, bought some more pants for Alex at Children's Place. Yep, I think that's about it.
Saturday afternoon we had a HUGE turkey dinner and then had some down time to prepare ourselves for a night of Real Canadian Wrestling at the Morinville Legion. Sound lame? Not a chance! It was action-packed and highly entertaining. JT and a wrestler had some kind of thing going. I think it started with JT cheering for him and the wrestler said 'shut up kid', so then JT had it in for him, went after him at one point and did a lot of stare-downs and showing off his muscles. It was really cool - I should point out that it was all meant in fun. JT can't wait to see him again - he said he's going to tell the big ugly wrestler 'shut up Turkey'. That kid cracks me up.
Today we headed for home and as usual the driving conditions sucked. We only passed 5 vehicles in the ditch this time.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday! I agree a new Lemon sweatshirt is a great birthday idea. Love the moose hat!

Jenn

Alberta said...

Thanks for the visit guys! Aaron, sorry the drive home wasn't under better circumstances! The least you could have done was take some of the snow with you!

Lesley, loved the photos...will post the note JT left for Brian on his door. So cute.