Friday, March 06, 2009

A facelift for a well-used playroom






I picked up my new wall art last night and put it up first thing this morning. The green doesn't show up that great BUT I am LOVIN IT anyways.


I've only done around the sides and top of the main window of one wall. I think I might buy one more set to complete the wall. I'm definitely not doing the other 3 walls, it would be too much.


How long do you think it will take before one of the kids starts peeling off my polka dots, lol?


We're off to the Hat for Papa's funeral service tomorrow. There will be lots of tears but I'm hoping they will be happy ones. I can't wait to see the video, Nannie and Papa will be smiling down on us I can guarantee :o)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Beautiful polka dots. I love them.

Sorry about your sad weekend.

Jenn

Mrs. M said...

First...sorry about your Papa. That's hard.

Second....LOVE the new decor. Tres cool! Where did you get your new wall art from?