Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Can Alex's Kindergarten booklets get any cuter than this?


Obviously they've been studying bears at school. I just LOVE these booklets he comes home with, his teacher is the best!

And Lesley's birthday week continues with a little fairy dust :
Okay, okay it's wasn't really Tinkerbell that came to visit me today but she sure was a cutie :o) Janine and Alivia came for a visit and brought me this:
Ta da! Seriously, I'm not sure how she just knew that Alex had recently destroyed my fave blusher brush OR that I was checking out some uber expensive Shimmer powder this weekend at Sephora (that I didn't buy). See the big brush on the end? The base is FILLED WITH SHIMMER POWDER - LOVE THAT!!!
And here's something that didn't make the blog before we went out of town last week. My first present - no, second, the camera was the first. This was from Heather, Jeff & Jonathan. It's COACH!!! I own Coach. Not to be mistaken with Goach or Ooach - it's the real deal.
Some days I'm amazed at how well my friends and family know me - I guess I'm either an open book OR I secretly send them telepathic messages about a few of my favourite things. You guys are the best :o)
And something totally unrelated but made me laugh today and I'm sure will make you laugh too. Here's an excerpt from a blog I follow:
"so, yes, where was i…back to this morning where i may or may no have been dancing. to Spring Awakening. in nothing at all. and then i spotted her. my neighbor. staring back at me. i stared. she stared.
AND THEN SHE WAVED.
and then i died."
Wasn't that funny?

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Oh my gawd...I am so LMAO!
You are hilarious, my friend. Hilarious! And I love it!

Alberta said...

Love Alex's books!

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.