Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Annoying sounds and a freaking hilarious new tv show

Tonight was date night for JT and I. We went to the school to watch Beverley Hills Chihuahua with a gym full of Division 1 families.

It was fun!

Until the girls sitting behind us finished their water.

And then for the next 45 minutes all I could hear was the crinkling of their water bottles. I turned around twice to ask them to lay off - in a nice way of course. But they would resume the crinkling and it would just send shivers up my spine.

Upon returning home we found Aaron watching a new-to-us TV show called The Exterminators. It's about a family of exterminators living in Louisiana. Google it. It's on A & E and it's some good mindless humour. Kind of like CSI for hillbillies.

4 comments:

Alberta said...

How was the movie? Worth watching without the extra sound effects?

Jenn said...

I may have grabbed the bottle. Good self control.

But a date night sounds fun.

Jenn

Mrs. M said...

CSI for Hillbillies!! That's funny!:)

Anonymous said...

I've seen the Exterminators (Vexcon), and its a crazy fun show! I actually first saw them on Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe a few years ago, and that episode of Dirty Jobs was voted viewer fav. I am not usually squeemish about rats and mice, but the snakes and roaches really make my skin crawl!
K.