Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Rockin the short hair once again

Here's a before shot from January-ish.And the after shot. Without the flash, oopsy.And with the flash. Ta da
I'm liking it so far, we'll see what it actually looks like after being washed in the morning and then I'll know if I really like it or not.
It was a great evening for me, my new-to-me stylist Nikki is dating our hot babysitter Nadine's brother - totally a small world isn't it. We hit it off great and had lots to chat about so I think I'm going to have to stick with Nikki :o)




5 comments:

Jenn said...

So sexy!

Jenn

Alberta said...

Tres chic!

Jen, Paul and Daisy said...

It looks so much healthier. Very nice.

Mrs. M said...

LOVE the new do!
So sleek, so stylish!

New MrsIngram said...

Love the new cut .. don't you just hate how after you wash it in the morning you can never make it look the same again?