Sunday, March 08, 2009

The Good The Bad and The Ugly

The Good - visiting with family that we hadn't seen in a very long time. I'm not even sure if some of my family had even met Alex before - it had been that long. The Bad - taking a new camera for pics and not reading the instruction book first. Don't get me wrong I LOVE the camera, I just took a ton of fuzzy pics. The Ugly - the really bad drive home this morning. We skipped out on one last family hurrah at breakfast to hit the roads. We passed 27 vehicles in the ditch and stopped for a rollover. Aaron pulled over on the next side road and ran back (in a summer coat no less) to assist the RCMP who had just pulled. The boys and I were so proud :o)










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really wish I could have made it. I haven't met any of your kids yet and would like to someday. Glad to see that you took pictures. Take Care

Mrs. M said...

So glad you guys made it safe and sound. It's brutal out there.
Glad you had a nice visit with extended family. It's always nice to catch up.

Alberta said...

We are also proud of Aaron for being so civic minded. I know I was happy to see someone after I plowed into the ditch that time.

Winter tires make a difference folks.

There were 51 vehicles in the ditch by the time we arrived home.

Anonymous said...

We made it home in decent time as well, by 11:00ish the snow had cleared and the sun was out, but still very cold!! Love the pics, I'll post some when I;m less tired out! It was great to see you guys again, and I'll let you know next time I'm in the Calgary area!
Krista.