Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Still an empty mantle BUT I think I know where the pics are

Here's a few Christmas pics. I finally found a few quiet minutes to download from the camera and upload for your viewing pleasure: That's Alex and the mini-Christmas tree. The boys were more interesting in decorating that little twig then the big tree, go figure.
Here's JT opening his Calgary Flames jersey. It was a hit!

And here's Thing One and Thing Two in their matching pj's.


Yes it's true, I signed up for Facebook again. And yes it's true, since signing up I haven't been back on it. I'm sure once the holidays are over that will change but for now you're stuck with just quickie blog posts here and there.

2 comments:

Alberta said...

I hope the mantle photos are safe and sound wherever they are!

Mrs. M said...

It's all fun.
And aren't matching pjs on little boys just the cutest thing? We do that too. Consequently W thinks anytime you wear xmas jammies presents should appear!