Thursday, December 11, 2008

Seriously, I need some lessons on taking pictures

I have no idea why but lately ALL of my pictures have kind of sucked. They're too dark, too bright, too fuzzy or just plain fugly expressions. I'm thinking it's the rechargeable batteries. Even though they're rechargeable I don't imagine they're built to last a lifetime.
Today was Thing Two's Christmas Concert. Auntie Leanne was a real trooper and volunteered to mind the dayhome so I could go. Love love love that woman! And despite what Alex says he really does like all the hugs and kisses. Not more than two minutes after she left he was asking if she could come back and chase him around for more hugs.
Enjoy the pics! Please excuse the Santa Hat-Hair and is it just me or does my son look like a GIANT?! Three parents asked me how old he was. I was very proud to say he was5 in August, not 6 like they were thinking. What can I say? I grow big babies.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

That picture with Alex in the Santa hat is great!

Jenn

Mrs. M said...

He's gorgeous!
And...uh...they put him in the front beside the little originally non canadian girl? Of course he looks like a giant!:)
Today, I had the "he's only 3?! I thought he was 6!" comment...so I too feel your size vs. age shockers.

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

I get the opposite with Jonathan....he turns 2 next week...sigh...and everyone thinks that hes 18 months-ish...oh well..he seems to be catching up...his tops are now 24 month or 2T...but he has short legs like me...i think he will be in overalls for a while so his pants dont fall down...

Alberta said...

Lesley, I love your photos cause they are usually all about the family...hat hair and all!

Lucie said...

I don't get to see the boys very often, so I enjoy seeing their pictures. Alex still reminds me of Joe at that age... yes, I have a long memory. He appears to be having a good time, quite the little showman.