Friday, December 19, 2008

I've lost my passion for scary movies

I don't know if it's just growing up or being a mom or what but I just can't get into scary movies anymore. I loved SAW -the first one - but had to close my eyes an awful lot and then had nightmares about it for quite a while afterwards. And then there was some movie where they were in a glass house and the dead zombies couldn't get them if they wrote on the floor or walls or some such thing.
So, last night Aaron rented the newest chapter of The Mummy and that too lost it's pizzazz. I swear it wasn't until the last 10 minutes that I realized that Jet Li was the bad guy.
This is what I did while Aaron watched the movie:

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Love the "happy joyful birthday" quote.
I'm the same about scary movies now...used to LOVE them and now I just can't do it. Must be motherhood.

Alberta said...

Both the winter and spring version are very nice....wonder which one I may get?!

Movies can have a profound effect on your truly and so do not watch anything that I can' not cope with in real life...well...almost cope! lol

Jenn said...

Beautiful. I think I'm going to have to steal the spring one.

Jenn