Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Alex the boy" has just realized who he was named after

"Alex the lion" of course. You know, from Madagascar.We borrowed it from Easton last week and it was just today that Alex put two and two together and finally came up with four.

Alex:Hmm...my name is Alex. Hmm...his name is Alex. Hey Mom, did you name me Alex because you wanted me to be a cool lion too that puts on shows and sings and dances?

Me:...sigh...No Dear, but you do seem to take after him a wee bit, don't you.

Alex: smiles...ROARRRRRRRRRR

(and hasn't stopped for the past hour)

4 comments:

Lesley said...

BTW - He wasn't named after the lion.

Jenn said...

Very funny!

Jenn

Alberta said...

I think Alex can be named after a lion if I can be named after a province! lol Glad it wasn't SK...cuz my spelling isn't so great.

Lucie said...

I will confess, I loved that movie. I think our Alex would make a great lion, even with a missing fang!