Thursday, December 18, 2008

What you never want to hear "Mom it's stuck up my nose"



My first instinct was that he inhaled a stray kernel from our popcorn/movie this afternoon.





Nope. That wasn't it and of course Alex wasn't going to make it easy on me. So I looked and questioned and then just closed the open nostil and had him blow out the clogged nostril and out pops:



A wad of chewed up gum from the movie store's gumball machine.

How is it that I have NO gray hairs yet?!?

(not that I'm complaining)

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

lmao!! Oh I have soooooo been there. {Uh, yes I stuck a pussywillow up my nose as a child) but I was more referring to my W sticking food up his nose...thank god that phase is over for now!
Glad you were able to get the gum out!
And even more glad that you have lovely grey free hair!:)

Alberta said...

I don't remember either you or your sister sticking stuff up your nose, other than fingers! Glad Alex had the sense to say something and you got it out.

Tracy DeLuca said...

LMAO!!!! Such a boy......