Saturday, July 05, 2008

You can tell we've been having GLORIOUS weather

by my lack of posts. I'm pretty sure I went through this blogging slump last summer too. I'm sure those who know me well have realized that no posts mean I'm lovin' my sunshine outside with my boys.

Today we've got the carpet cleaners coming and then Couples Bunco - yahoo! (It must be Stampede time around here for me to bring out the yahoo) So, in honour of our Couples Bunco BBQ I bought my first western shirt - ever. I am definitely not a Wrangler's kind of girl - for some unknown reason they just make my butt look flat so I'll just stick with the shirt. I'm in charge of Cowboy Beans, my friend Tracy has posted her recipe on her site and it sounds yummy!

Tomorrow the boys and I are headed to Alix to visit Tina & Steve and the girls. Joey's going to miss seeing Kyla but it's still a much needed trip...if he asks one more time if can go to Steve's house to visit I'm sure I'll lose it. He's actually standing beside me right now counting down the hours until we go. So funny BUT yet so annoying all at the same time.

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just need a laptop so you can blog while enjoying the beautiful weather outside! :)
Enjoy your trip to Alix.

Tracy DeLuca said...

I second the laptop! LOL Have a great time!