Thursday, July 24, 2008

I almost pee'd my pants

You should be wondering how a girl who's been potty trained for about 28 years could be regressing...Well, as I was driving with my boys to pick up Lyla from her holiday at doggy daycare I had this fly out of nowhere and no word of a lie it was about 10 feet in front of my effing minivan.


And that's why I almost pee'd my pants. My boys on the other hand thought it was the coolest thing in the world.

Me? Not. So. Much.

I'm trying to get back into blogging routine but I've recently gone back to school "online school" but school nonetheless and I'm trying to get as much done as possible before holidays are over and the zoo comes back refreshed and revitalized and well...wild...truthbeknown. I'd take a rambunctious happy kid over a couch potato any day, though. I tell you, I thrive on organized chaos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!

I do well under stress, but I would rather be doing something simple where stress was not actually invited! It's great that you can do so well with it :D