Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I think I'm having writer's block

Maybe that's why I've been finding blogging being not my #1 priority lately.

Really though, it's a blog. Not a book. So, what's the problem.

Aha! I've got it! I've done nothing interesting or extraordinary lately to chat about.

What have I been doing? An online class....sigh...borrrrrrrrrrrring...each session takes about 2 and a half hours and I'm only done 7 out of 18. I have about 100 days to finish it but I find it to be a bit of a snoozer so I've been procrastinating and if I keep it up I won't finish in time.

What is said class? It's an Early Childhood class. Now how in the world can that be boring, you're wondering. Well, we have to watch these videos and the person speaks in monotone. I. Don't. Do. Monotone. At. All. I'm trying not to brag BUT I do know an awful lot of the info but I still have to read through and complete a bunch of assignments, activities and tests. Seriously I'm trying to focus on what they're saying but my mind keeps zoning out and it's totally because of the voice.

Not so fun.

And this is why I never kept up with the whole college scene. It just couldn't keep my focus...maybe that's where Alex gets his whole hyperactiveness from.

And FYI:
Joey is now riding a two-wheeler as opposed to a two-wheeler with trainers. Uhm, yeah , I know he's 6 but who cares. What I did learn from class is that everyone develops at a different rate. Well, duh, everyone knows that anyways.

1 comment:

Blog said...

I write even when I have nothing to write. It's brutal embarrassing! ;)

Good luck with the class. Sorry it's so dry!! But, it's awesome that you're doing it!