Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Uploading pics is slow, frustrating and generally sucks...



Anyways....



Hi there!

Anyone miss me over the past week or so? You did ?!? Aww shucks, you're making me blush. Wondering what I've been up to? Well it's been a little of this:


A little of this:










And of course a wedding:





And then some touristy stuff:




Here's a super quick recap of the last few days: Auntie Anne, Monica and Josh flew in Thursday morning and we spent the day just visiting and hanging out...and drinking... Friday we spent hanging out, visiting ....and drinking....Saturday was the wedding and the wedding cleanup and an eventful walk home and more drinking....The last two days have been pretty dry, we were doing touristy stuff and all.


Seriously though, I'm sure we drank every Pineapple and Pina Colada Bacardi Breezer in a 5 km radius. And the only throwing up was done by Alex at the restaurant on top of Sulphur Mountain - and like a good mom I managed to catch it all in my hands and NOT throw up.




I'll be back to elaborate on the week's events soon. It was fabulous having our out of towners come visit! Aaron and I are starting to plan our next trip to Halifax already :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure did miss you:) Why aren't you posting photos of you.......a beautiful matron of honour? I saw them on your Mom's facebook! Heather looked beautiful, and it looks like everyone had a great time!

Jenn said...

Glad to here you are having fun. THought of you lots on Saturday and hoping you were enjoying the wedding.

Jenn

New MrsIngram said...

Seriously I don't know how you managed to not throw up .. what a good mommy. Thanks for having us, we had a blast! I may never touch another pineaple drink again.

Tracy DeLuca said...

Glad to hear you ahve been having fun! Missed reading you... LOL