Monday, July 14, 2008

Guest Post From Andrea

Hey guys! I'm on holiday and don't have time to blog so I'm posting something from Andrea...you'll meet her soon enough when she starts her own blog - wink wink , nudge nudge...

Hi Les,

I just got back from a bike ride with Victor, and we decided to bike around Copperfield, and as I am peddling my ass off, I see this girl in a bikini, bouncing on a freakin trampoline on the other side of this fence, so all I could see is her top half, which she was like a triple DDD size, I almost steered my bike into a pole as I did another take, as I couldn't believe what I freakin saw, of course, Victor is yelling to me that he wants to turn around and go back too, WTF, I'll have to ask Leanne if she does the same thing in her backyard, as maybe this is a Copperfield tradition............of course, I said "Wait til I tell Les about this slut show"!!!!!

Hope your holiday is going well, take care and talk to you soon....

A :-)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That's hilarous! Looking forward to Andrea's blog. =)

Jenn

Anonymous said...

That's almost the best reason to go for a bike ride!