Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer is hardly over but I'm already planning for next year!



Aaron overheard some co-workers saying that they're going to be booking holidays for next year in September so that means that we need to first if we want prime time. I almost feel guilty. Almost.
So, the Beck's will be houseboating on the Shuswaps next summer with Nannie and Papa...and I heard a rumour that Auntie Cheryl and Uncle Paul are missing it out West and might come join us. Honestly I never thought Mom would go for the houseboating but then again today she went for a nice long bike ride with Dad and his new chrome.Never say never!

2 comments:

Alberta said...

Now now little girl...it's not like I've never ridden on a motorcycle before...just not one this new & powerful! Dad took a corner so fast that later this afternoon we went out to look into a grip system of some sort for me...don't want to be rolling into the ditch now!!!! That's not lady like!

Now to find a personal flotation device for MOI!

Jenn said...

Houseboating sounds so lovely!

Jenn