Sunday, March 02, 2008

How can this freaking happen to me?

I was having a fab weekend. Dinner out Friday night + Bunco with some of my besties = a hella good time :o)

Saturday was a bit meh. The boys had the pleasure of entertaining themselves while I carpet cleaned. The boys were great and the carpets look a lot brighter and spot free. As a reward for a job well done I decided that we'd meet Aaron at Montana's for dinner after he was done work. (Truth be known my hands were so sore and swollen the idea of cooking almost brought tears to my eyes.) So, off to Montana's we went. And my kids were fabulous! We are finally 'that family'. You know the one. When your kids are freaking out and being loud and whiny in a restaurant and you see a family where the kids are just colouring and being good. WELL WE ARE FINALLY THAT FAMILY!!!

And then there was this morning...

When I woke up with the mother of all pimples right on my chin. Our party is five days away and I'm looking like I'm sporting a big cherry tomato on my chin. Not pretty. It actually hurts to smile...sigh...off to the drugstore I go.

1 comment:

Tracy DeLuca said...

Ack. Hate those. The ones that are HUGE but have no head. And hurt hurt hurt. Try a hot washcloth to try to bring it on. Hope you get healed before the party!