Sunday, March 30, 2008

...YEP...I STILL GOT IT GOING ON...LOL




Obviously I'm referring to Friday night with the ladies.


It was an uber-fun night and we all had a good time :o)
Dinner at The Metropolitan Grill followed by a bit of dancing at The Whiskey. The bar has an age minimum of 25, I was thinking it would be more of a 30s-40s crowd but it was definitely a 25 crowd with the exception of the old couple who were obviously from out of town and a wee bit out of place.
Saturday was a pretty casual day, Alex had a birthday party at a pre-school classmate's house. It was optional to stay or drop off so I chose to drop off. Alex said he wanted me to stay but before I even had time to unzip my coat he was outta there, off playing with his buddies so I decided to grocery shopping without the boys. Total sanity saver, right there!
Aaron stayed home with Joey while we had the furnace cleaned and would you believe their effing truck dumped a whole lot of diesel on our street out front?! We were totally not impressed because we were left with the cleanup job. Aaron phoned the company and they just laughed it off and said ' hope the truck doesn't catch fire ' , huh, wha? How could they be that environmentally retarded? Anywho, Aaron was super-husband and saved the day and did the cleanup.
Last night we had our big Easter dinner with Aaron's parents and then Joey opened a can of whoop-ass and schooled them on bowling and golf. It was priceless!
Today we got about 4 inches of snow, WTF, and decided to take the boys to see Horton Hears a Who. Joey'd already seen it but sat through the entire movie with us. It was a pretty cute movie!
Tonight Joey and I are going with the Beavers to visit the Okotoks Fire Hall...should be a fun evening!

3 comments:

Tracy DeLuca said...

Man, I havent been out to a bar in way too long! Looks like fun!

Brenda said...

I'm glad to see you had a nice night out with the girls and that your Birthday was great.

Tina said...

See I live to far away now. I miss the important stuff. I am glad you had fun. Happy Belated birthday Les.