Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Trying to get back into a routine

Now that the Totally 80's party has come and gone I'm trying to get back into regular life-mode but with the daylight savings everything's totally out of whack.

And then I got a blast from the past AKA my teenage wasteland years. I have hung out with some people that I wouldn't associate with in my life as we all know it today. That being said, a lady that I used to know was murdered and the Mary Kay Schmidt trial is underway here in Calgary as we speak. Mary was a bit kookie but I always thought she was harmless, always had good intentions and an open door to help people out.

Now, onto a much lighter topic. Natalie's boobs!?! Who else is totally and completely grossed out by the whole breast milk video?

2 comments:

Tracy DeLuca said...

I feel stupid.... what video?

Sari said...

I don't know of the video either.

I'm sorry about your friend.