Thursday, March 27, 2008

What has reality shows come down to?

America's Most Smartest Model...is sooooooooo stupid but I couldn't seem to change the channel no matter how dumb it seemed.

They dissected a pig fetus and then had to do a commercial shoot in icy cold water - I still don't get how this captured my attention for an entire hour. Weird, eh?

Less than 24 hours until my birthday celebration with the ladies :o) I'll be showcasing my new jeans and quite possibly some birthday jewellry. My BFF Kathryn (and husband Jeff ) bought me a killer silver serpentine chain with an aquamarine/silver pendant. It is freaking gorg! Aaron took a picture but...er...the angle wasn't exactly flattering on my neck wrinkles...uh, yeah, hard to believe I'm 30 and not 80...Do you think the old myth of prepartion H would really help smooth out wrinkles? Kidding! (but really, do you think so?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was the same way I thought it was so stupid as well but nothing else was on. I watched where they had to take a bunch if geeks and make self tanners. Like you said stupid.
I haven't heard anything about prep h sorry.

Blog said...

I SAW that show last night! I found myself SO ANGRY that they used these pig fetuses for a stupid GAME! Why not use them for, like, science? Or, something? It really pissed me off.

LOVED the cold shower challenge, though. Thought that was pretty hilarious.... All the girl models are pretty unattractive!

sari said...

After I had the baby I ended up watching this show for a while! I couldn't help myself either.

I also watched Clean House and some show about hairdressers that switch jobs with other hairdressers (a "fancy" hairdresser switches with someone in say, Missouri).

I didn't ever see the pig fetus show though.