Wednesday, March 05, 2008

See what I've been super busy with?

Well this was actually the easy part - the hard part was making the shopping list. How much will people drink? What kind of drinks should we offer? So, we're gonna keep it simple. Beer, highballs and coolers.
Aaron's had his costume for weeks now and finally tried it on the other day - can't wait to post pictures. Hmm...who's going to be taking pics of the evening? I was hoping we'd have our new camera by then but it doesn't look like we will and our other camera seems really slow on focussing and we always seem to miss the moment, if that makes sense. Better bring your camera Mom...

5 comments:

Alberta said...

Something else to add to my To Do list!!!!! Already have the battery charged and the memory stick emptied!

Jennifer said...

Hay, this is Jen over at the Delusional. Thanks for entering and double thanks for getting the word out!

Tracy said...

WOW, that is some heavy duty, ready to party, I'm coming over fun sitting in that corner!!!
I don't drink, but if i did...I would be coming to your place! I want to see after party pictures!!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations, Lesley! You are the winner of my giveaway! Just get back to me with your info and I'll ship the jewelry to you when I get it finished. I will also need a wrist measurement for the bracelet.

Jennifer said...

Lesley, you can sent your deets to me at jennabee13@yahoo.com. Congrats again on winning.