Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Why oh why is Thing Two up at 3 o'clock?

Alex was in bed asleep at 8 o'clock last night and must have crammed in some quality sleep because just after 3 this morning I heard the pitter patter of feet and then someone yelling at my face "IT'S MORNING TIME!!!" Well, it actually was morning time but it was definitely NOT wakey wakey time!
So, after taking Alex back to bed we laid there quietly for awhile, then we talked quietly for awhile, then we watched the fish aquarium toy and talked about that, then I realized it was 5:15 and that Aaron was enroute to the gym so we went back to my bedroom and flipped on the cartoons and soon enough the computer was up and running so Alex could get his Boohbah fix...
Guess there's no hope for going back to bed now. Luckily Joey slept through this whereas he usually wakes up at the first signs of life in the morning time.

4 comments:

Alberta said...

Sorry Dear! Alex must have heard me coughing last night...I was up from 2 am until 4:30 when the Buckley's finally kicked in! I'll try and get over this quickly or at least learn to cough quickly.

Allie said...

Hmm ... was it a full moon per chance? My little man did the exact same thing. The only difference is that his sister was also up albeit struggling with her darn cold.

And ... did I read down below that you aren't drinking coffee anymore? I haven't had the chance to read that post yet. Yikes!! If that is the truth you could be having a very long day with all of the munchkins. :)

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

Jonathan was up at 5.30 this morning...but Jeff decided to get up with him cause I was up with him twice already...thanks Jeffie...

Anonymous said...

Oh my, hope you have a chance to nap sometime today. Thomas thought it was a funny story. MJ