Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Another successful first day of school

Today was a great day!

Joseph has the same bus drivers as two years ago so he had some familiar faces which helped a lot! Last night he was a little weary of going back to school but by the time the bus pulled up he was running out the door. That alone was a great way to start my day!

Then there was Mister Alexander...

Alex has never experienced a dayhome or daycare so I wasn't sure what to expect from his first day at preschool. That kid never ceases to amaze me. I walked him in the front door and while I was trying to sign in he was trying to run off to go play with some new toys. He introduced himself loud and clear to his teacher - "Hey! I'm Alex!" It was freaking hilarious!

So, today was absolutely perfect-o...hope everyone else's first days went just as smooth!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Glad things went so well for the boys =)

Jenn

Alberta said...

I know most kids/Moms have separation anxiety on the first day of school...sounds like everyone was in their happy place!