Friday, September 28, 2007

43 minutes to figure out what

kind of shoes will go with my skinny jeans...I bought two new pairs of boots last night but they're short boots so I can't tuck in :o( ... it's wayyyyyyyyy too cold for the usual leather strappy ones with the kitten heels and that leaves me with camo casuals but that gives me the look of Bozo the clown, my cloggy looking things make me look like I'm wearing flood pants, my dress shoes also give the Bozo look...
Maybe I'll end up going out with the girls barefoot.
Do guys ever go through this?

3 comments:

Alberta said...

I'm lucky to find footwear that fits, then I look for a pleasing style...usually I just settle for fit!

Now that is sad for a woman...sniff sniff

Lesley said...

Well, I couldn't find anything that wouldn't look dorky so I ended up wearing my new non-skinny jeans instead.

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

but did you wear one of your new pairs of hot-mama boots?? the black or the brown? or one of each!

and did you wear your new sweater as well?