Monday, September 24, 2007

Babies that are here and babies to come

I LOVE BABIES! Their cute little wrinkled up faces, their smell, wee fingers and toes and the soft cries - as opposed to my 4 and 5 year old's super loud/annoying cry that would wake the dead.

I've been checking Haley's blog on and off yesterday and today to find out about her new baby. It's so exciting! Someone slipped up and said can't wait to meet him so I'm pretty sure it's a boy! Woot woot for Haley-O, Josh-O and the Monkey too!

We've had a couple new babes in our friends and family. Aaron's friend Marc just had a new addition Luke, who's older brother is Bo. Do you think he's a Dukes of Hazzard fan bychance?
And Aaron's cousin has a new baby girl Alivia. I LOVE that name! It's different but in a very classy way. Her older brother is Easton which also unique but timeless. I've finally come up with a good gift for a second child (I think) a gift certificate for pictures. There were already girl cousins' in the immediate family so Alivia didn't really need clothes and because she has a sibling there's already toys, maybe not Barbie's but she's still a wee bit too young for that so I thought maybe pictures would be nice. And like my cousin Lucie always does I picked up a couple things for the siblings so they get their attention as well. It's a hard adjustment having to share your parents with someone else so they definitely need some recognition.

I think the next babe to arrive will be Aulay MacAulay, I mean Molly MacAulay, no no wait, Colby MacAulay? I think it'll be a surprise naming when he arrives. (Let's just hope Molly isn't in the running, haha)

And then I got news last week that a friend is expecting. Yahoo! Let's just keep the exciting baby news a-coming!

2 comments:

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

who is expecting??
Kathryn?? Kalina?? Robyn??
I cant think of anyone else..my mind must be fried...

I thought of Holly MacAulay in case its a girl somewheres in the Mac family...to go along with Molly and Aulay...

all I can say is...poor kid! just kidding!

Alberta said...

Hey...maybe you & HL will get a mid life sibling!!!! Tee Hee!