Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A super quick visit

Joseph came out shopping with me tonight and I thought we'd take a chance and see if one of our friends was home to drop off some books. I can only imagine what they were thinking when the doorbell rang half a dozen times and then Joey squished his face up against the glass frosted window to try and see if he could see anything. As Leanne approached the door she must have recognized the squishy face because she crouched down to his eye level and he screamed with delight. It was just priceless! Once inside he asked me if he could take his shoes off and when I explained that no he couldn't because we really were just dropping something off he took off for the van again. I guess he only wants to stay if it's for a long visit?

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Oh that is such a great story! Lucky Leanne!