Wednesday, September 05, 2007

First Day Pictures



Another successful day at school! Alex was disappointed that he didn't have school but tomorrow will come soon enough.


Moving on...


I was listening to the radio today - really I was just taking a break from singing Old MacDonald Had a Farm with the kiddies - and I heard someone say that a certain song was their life song or maybe it was story of their life song. So I got to thinking about what my life song would be. I Will Survive, maybe? Nah, I roll with the changes pretty well but I'm not sure I'd call it survival. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun? Nah, I'm a fun girl but not a party girl. Sounds easy to pick one but I've found it to be quite a challenge.
I think my Dad's life song would have to be "On the Road Again"....although he hasn't left the country for quite awhile, which I'm totally okay with!
What would your song be?

7 comments:

Anne said...

Love the pictures of the boys. It is great that they both enjoy school.

Anne said...

I just noticed that you changed your picture. I love it. Good looks really do run in the family.

New MrsIngram said...

My song .. four little monkeys jumping on the bed .. haha kidding, it was just the first song that came to mind.

The kids are looking mighty handsome on their first day of school!

Alberta said...

What a great question Lesley! Yes, your Dad's life theme song would be "On the Road Again"! Not sure what mine would be...maybe Cyndi Lauper's "True Colours"

Love seeing the boys' first day of school pictures...but...no photos taken through the classroom window????

Blog U Say!!! said...

Handsome young gentlement ready to take on the world. Love the Pic's

My song would have to be a Dr.hook song. I got Stoned and I missed it pretty much sums up my teenage to early 20's.

Jenn said...

I quite like the Trooper song, We're here for a good time, not a long time"

Jenn

Brenda said...

Not quite sure what my song would be, but I'm sure it would be something by Pat Benatar.