Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm looking for a new look

I'm sure a few people have noticed that I've changed the blog appearance and honestly I think it's lame. It just doesn't scream "LESLEY'S LIFE STORIES" or "JOEY AND ALEX WERE HERE" or "UFC FIGHT NIGHT AT THE BECK's".
I've tried a few different templates and I'm afraid I'll have to actually dig into my pockets and have one designed for me. I'm picturing something turquoise, really bright with Thing One and Thing Two or something along that lines...any other ideas?
And if I'm going to shell out the big bucks to have a customized blog then you can surely bet your ass that I'm going to be more diligent about blogging more than once a week.

Here's a kick-ass website I came across on the UrbanMom's site for some family jewellry which breaks away from the traditional styles.

3 comments:

LaughterThoughts said...

there are a few websites that, in addition to designing a template that you pay for, have some freebies. you may want to check those out... of course they wouldn't be customized to exactly what you want. if you're interested, though, you can google search "free blogger templates" and you'll get sites like this.

i doubt i could talk my husband into letting me pay for a fancy template for my blog... so i just fiddled around with the template and changed around a standard-issue blogger one. i'm thinking of changing it up some more, though... something fresh and new to look at!

Alberta said...

I checked out that website after your last visit...very cool! I just deleted a bunch of sites offering free templates...if I can find them, I'll email you with the list. 'Til then, I love the green...colour of $$$$MONEY$$$$

Jenn said...

Great jewellery! I liked zing and slice....

Jenn