Monday, November 01, 2010

Ew. It's Monday

JT was wide awake last night.
Sugar high I'm sure you're all thinking but that's only the half-truth.
After trick or treating we headed to our friends and JTs good buddy Andrew gave him a can of Coke which he chugged after showing off his hip-hop routines and having a run around time with his bro.
In Mexico JT had Coke and it didn't really seem to have any effect on him but last night I was woken up at midnight, 1, 2, 2:30, 3:45 and 4:30. At the last wake up JT asked if I remembered that one time when I slept on the couch while he was sick and he just laid and watched a movie...I vaguely remember that, it's been YEARS knock on wood since they've been stay-up-all-night-throwing-up sick. Knock on wood. Anyways, I was just about to say yes we'll go downstairs and then reality set in and I sent him back to bed. It's not like he's sick and why wreck my sleep any more.
It's lucky for JT there's no school today.
Is it coincidence that there's no school the day after Halloween?

4 comments:

Alberta said...

Lesley, I'm so glad that was you and not me last night! I like my sleep too much.

What a difference in school schedules from when you were a kid...a day off after Hallowe'en! Lucky students!

Mrs. M said...

Poor you! I'm sure you had even more sweet little people than normal today, being it's "Faith Day".
Faith Day? Really....we don't want your sugar high hangover kids day!
Loved seeing your boys last night. It was such a nice surprise to have Thing 1 and Thing 2 grace our doorstep.
Hope you get to bed early tonight!

Goofball said...

ouch


so why is there a day off? In Belgium we don't have halloween but we do have a holiday on Nov 1st (All Saints Day)

Anonymous said...

It's a day off there? The kids all went to school on Monday here!
Hope his tummy is better!
Krista