Monday, November 08, 2010

It pays off to read the manual sometimes

Apparently my camera is wayyyyy cooler than I thought. Who knew it could even do this stuff? I thought my friend had the same camera that I had but then seen her lovely colour accented H'ween pics and then had second thoughts.

So, when Aaron was at hockey the other night I dug out the manual and then yesterday remembered to charge the camera batteries and then this morning.

Voila.

The kids and I discovered something new. Where did the colour go? What colour should we accent. Nathan liked red the best because of his Diego shirt ;o)

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Those are really neat pictures (and a cute kid if I do say so myself. =)

Jenn

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

thats so cool! get practiced up for the holidays.

Goofball said...

that's so cool. Is that your camera doing so or your computer after you loaded them?

Anonymous said...

which camera are you using?

Lesley said...

It's the camera doing it - there's a colour accent feature where you can single out a colour and all the rest is gray. Really quite amazing!

I have a collection of cameras, lol. This one is our Canon Powershot S5IS. We also have a smaller pocket sized camera and an underwater camera...which has yet to be taken underwater, haha.

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

you should bring the underwater camera to mom and dads...if they are gonna have the tub going this winter...if not be sure to bring it in the summer...im sure the boys could take a good shots while the are diving!