Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mom's CAN be cool. Really, they can

I had heard about these belts from another mom and just had to find them.
It became an obsession. The belts themselves are pretty cheap - $20. The taxes/import duties/shipping on the other hand are not. $20 per belt. Which makes each one $40. BUT in the big picture Aaron and I would pay that much for a nice belt so who am I to judge?
Heather found the belts at a mall by her place but there's no such kiosk at Southcentre or Chinook Centre. Maybe Market Mall?
If I can manage to keep them a secret they'll be for Christmas...no guarantees though. They're just SO COOL. And my kids will actually be able to buckle/unbuckle them without a problem, lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

spy car belts...very nice!

Goofball said...

so they are for your kids? I thought you'd wear it