Monday, October 11, 2010

That will teach me for leaving the camera at HOME!!!

Friday night we headed to Great Falls for some Great Shopping (ha ha) and there were about a kazillion things that I would have loved to get a picture of. Stuff like....a grown man wearing tiger striped pants circa Napolean Dynamite...and then how about the LARPER convention at our hotel - complete with faux battles outside on the lawn...and then the Falls themselves.

And I could have probably even snuck in a video of the Becks singing along to some old school tunes last night on the drive home. You know Aaron's practising for a karaoke night...

Yeppers, that will definitely teach me to leave my camera at home.

Sigh...

4 comments:

Alberta said...

I know I''m tired...what's a LARPER convention?

Glad you had a great road trip!

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

live action role-playing game (LARP) is a form of role-playing game where the participants physically act out their characters' actions. The players pursue goals within a fictional setting represented by the real world, while interacting with each other in character

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

hope that helps mom.

Alberta said...

I'm so much wiser today!!!