Thursday, August 02, 2007

Time to revisit the Good Ole Thursday Thirteens...

13 Things I've Been Super Busy With


Holiday'ing with the fam
Travelling the well worn path between Chateau Beck and The MacAulay Inn
Making 5000 Save the Date cards - okay I'm exagerating a little - only 28 cards
Taking my kids to appointments - dentist and the cast clinic
Watching the kids chase bugs
Running away scared shitless from the bugs they catch
Re-decorating Alex's beaudoir -he's now been upgraded to a double bed from a twin. He's got a big room and it's more beneficial to us when we have company, and we do have a lot of company
Planning Alex's massive birthday BBQ guest count is about 50 people
Making my costume for this BBQ - did I forget to mention it's a Superhero/Supervillain theme
Hemming my Mary Katherine Gallagher "Superstar" skirt. OK she's not really a Superheroine but in her eyes she is and that's good enough for me
Cleaning house, cleaning house and cleaning house. It's never ending from the dirty fingers and dirty toes but much like my kids I love to be barefoot in the backyard
Trying to figure out my website for the Uncover the Cure run, my Mom's already kicking my ass in sponsorship...kudos to you Mom!
Trying to find kick-ass recipes for beans, potato salad, macaroni, salad and cabbage rolls. Mine are okay but I want something super-fantastic for the BBQ - and relatively idiot proof. We had awesome cabbage rolls at the church's All You Can Eat Perogie Night, i think they had pork and beef in them. Whatever it was, it was rockin'!

Have I posted my biker pics yet?
Are you silently humming the Wedding March in your head now?Obviously Joe gets his love of bugs from Nannie and not me!
My boys making popcorn at Nannie and Papa's house

3 comments:

Jen, Paul and Daisy said...

Biker chicks rock!!

Nanny likes bugs? Eeewwww....

New MrsIngram said...

Actually the whole is there a wedding, is there not a wedding conversation came up .. should I personally be expecting a card anytime soon? How about an email atleast?

Lesley said...

Give me two minutes to throw it in the mailbox and it'll be enroute!
July 19, 2008