Friday, August 17, 2007

I NEED AN UPDATE IN LIFE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE


Perhaps some pictures of a certain someone's special day yesterday....



For everyone in Blogland here's the scoop. After dating for a little over 4 years my girlfriend from highschool (partner in crime, haha) has gotten married. They've been engaged for a year and made a quickie decision to get married yesterday and then will have the ginormous (is that a word?) wedding reception and a vow renewal next summer on their 1 year anniversary. Tres cool!



So, because I missed out on the ceremony yesterday I need pictures! Not that I need proof but just to be able to share in their happiness.



Hopefully the new Mrs. Vince will take pity on me and will update her blog (which is on my blogroll if you're interested in pics too) with their wedding pics.



Congratulations Steve and Tina!


1 comment:

Alberta said...

Tina may be too busy to update the blog right now! All the best Tina & Steve!