Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Will life just slow down a half a sec?

Wow! I hate to think I'll be happy when September comes but in a way I will be. The kids will be back in routine, Alex will be in preschool, Joseph will be in Kindergarten and maybe life can get back to normal - whatever that means.
But while it still is officially summer time we still have a giant list of things to do:
3 birthday parties for the boys' friends - Did I mention they're all on the same day? We'll be hitting all 3 of them though and with some luck we'll get cake 3 times too!
Global Fest fireworks night with the Carriere's - Did I happen to mention this is also on the same day of the birthday parties?
UFC pay per view night, which we always host- Oh yeah - Did I mention this is also on the same day as the birthday parties and fireworks display?
So, needless to say I'll be having a few cocktails at the end of that day!
We also have a friends birthday party this Saturday night which is perfect timing because the boys have been asking for their sitter lately. What can I say? She's a hottie and lots of fun with my boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! sounds like you guys are really busy... Hey, Mike and I would still like to get together sometime... Jen